Eleven people answered the call to gather as Sound Artists at Fuse Art Space on Wednesday.
This is the start for a group for people interested in sound art to get together and share ideas.
In this meet-up, after a round of introductions, lots of brilliant suggestions were made for future meetings: activites, trips, workshops. Here are those ideas which we will pick-up when the group decides:
- Field Recording Trip
- Location sound, trying different microphone placesments
- A demo of open source audio software
- 5 minute talk through your practice or a piece of work
- Short film screening
- Hands-on synthesiser demo
- 30-sec sound bring and share